Saturday, September 5, 2015

DUE DATE

Well,  "Happy" Due Date!

Labor has progressed more (having more contractions, not unbearable but definitely there) 
but since my doctor is out of town until Monday, 
I'm trying to take it easy so that I can maybe prolong this thing 
until my doctor is back for her to deliver!

Andy and I still have good feelings that things will most likely happen close to Tuesday.
It's funny because I've been very anxious to have something start happening, and now that something is, I wish it wasn't quite yet haha! It's only because of my doctor being gone!
It's also a bummer that I had to be due this weekend because it's the Timpanogos Storytelling Festival and I've missed the whole thing because I didn't want to be in the canyon when I went into Labor.
Andy and I have had a good weekend together alone before we have a baby to join this group, but I'm still a little sad I had to miss the festival with no baby to show for it! 

I am honestly in shock when I think about it, that I have made it to this day!
It seemed so far away when we first got pregnant, and then a few weeks ago it seemed even further to be honest and now it's here like it's nothing!
I could quite literally have this baby at any time and it baffles my mind!

So many mixed feeling right now with making it to this day, but mostly just wish I had this baby here to cuddle while watching the first BYU Football game ;)

How awful is it that I did not get a last picture....I meant to take it today, but of course never got around to it...bummer.
How far along? 40 Weeks

Weight gain? Not really

Measuring at? The same...Yesterday I was barely a 1 dilation but 60% effaced.

Labor signs? Having some contractions but nothing regular yet.

Gender guess from mom and dad? Boy for Mom, Boy for Dad

Sleep? Eh, about the same. 

Showing? Yes

Best moment this week? Spending these last days with Andy before this little one joins us.

Looking forward to? Finding out what gender this baby is when the baby finally gets here!!

Miss anything? Bending over without blood rushing to my head or having a big belly in my way. 

Cravings? Little Caesars Pizza is what I have requested we eat when we get home from the hospital!

Happy or Moody? Both, Happy that this will be over soon and I will have a baby in my hands, Moody that I'm still pregnant with no progress...

Baby movement? Lots still

Feeling prepared? For the most part, still have things to pack for the hospital but those might have to be last minute things.


Anything else to report? Really nothing has changed much since I last wrote!

No comments:

Post a Comment