Sunday, August 31, 2014

Vernal Utah Temple

Yesterday, my cousin went through the temple for her first time 
before she leaves on a mission on the 24th of September.
I'm so impressed by Kaitlin's testimony of the gospel when it would 
probably be easier for her to not have one.
There was no way I would pass up going through the Vernal Temple, 
so we tagged along with my parents and grandparents and headed to Vernal, UT.

It's been about 4 years since I've been there last, and about 15 for Andy (if not longer)!
So it was fun to do that together again.

The temple was gorgeous inside and out.
It used to be an old tabernacle that was changed into a temple just 
like the Provo City Center Temple is going to be.

I was just in awe the whole time being there.
I LOVE seeing new temples.
The temple is such an amazing place for peace in this crazy world.

Here are some pictures that Andy took of the temple, that I just LOVE!


 


 

 
 

 
 

 

 

 
 
 


Congrats again Kaitlin!

No comments:

Post a Comment