Saturday, January 4, 2014

4th Grade Invention Convention

 Yesterday after being at the office with my parents all day, Vince and Katie came by and invited us to go bowling with them.
We all thought it'd be fun, so we packed up and went to eat at Costa Vida, then hit the alley!
We played the first round regular bowling, but then the second round we played,
Low Score Bumper Bowling
In 4th grade, I had an "Invention Convention", and for it, we all invented a new bowling game.

Rules:
You have to hit both (sides) bumpers at least once.
Lowest score wins.
5 points (might be better to do 10) added if ball doesn't hit both bumpers.

Below is my dad on his turn, not the best bowl for Low Score!











Basically Andy lost...he bowled a very good regular game though!
It was so much fun playing, since I haven't played since I was in 4th grade.



Here's to bringing back Low Score Bumper Bowling in 2014!

Love, B

No comments:

Post a Comment