Monday, December 2, 2013

Happy December!

Welcome to Christmas at the McDonald's!
Starting December festivities off with our decorations.
I've been dying for this time of the year!
I love to decorate for Christmas, and it's just that much more fun when it's your own house!
Enjoy!


Faux Fireplace
(chalkboard paint on canvas, drawn on fireplace)



Details on top of the fireplace.


Ikea stool, with Milk and Cookies for Santa.




I bought clear plastic ornaments and painted them for our ornaments.
Loved being able to pick my own colors!
All of my ornaments are plastic, no broken ornaments in this house!



Top ornament: Last years Christmas Card 2012
Second ornament: Our wedding announcement (my sister-in-law made this for me).


We bought these ornaments on our honeymoon cruise to the Bahamas.


Except for a couple ornaments on the top that are vintage looking glass ones.



The two ornaments I made this year.




We have a shelve in the corner of our family room, and these are whats on it.


Christmas Vinyls.


Nativity to remember the true meaning of the season!



3 Merry Christmas Ribbon along the entertainment center.




Garland hanging at the bar.


Our mirror, I made the garland with the ribbon bows.


No comments:

Post a Comment