Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Festival of Trees

Yesterday, we went to the Festival of Trees with my parents.
Usually my Grandparents Morgan, go with my parents, but due to the scary weather outside, they decided to stay home and we used their tickets instead.
They all have tickets for the VIP night where the auction goes on.
Kids are not allowed and it's a lot less chaotic.
Still a lot of people, but a lot less strollers!

I had not been to the Festival of Trees since I used to dance at it.
That's been probably 8-9 years ago!
It was fun to go and see all the crazy and very pretty trees.


Baseball bat tree and the floor was baseball cards.


Ninja Turtles Tree

Nightmare Before Christmas (there were a couple of these ones).


Cute circus tree!


Horseshoes.

1000 paper cranes Tree


Vintage Tree


We had a fabulous time!
Our feet were tired, but a lot of fun seeing all the different things up there!

No comments:

Post a Comment