Monday, November 25, 2013

Pre-Thanksgiving Dinner

My parents had everyone over the sunday before Thanksgiving 
for a Pre-Thanksgiving dinner since it's their off year.
While we were waiting for everyone to come and the dinner to be ready, the older boys and I went outside and had a mini photoshoot!








The only table in my parents house that fits everyone is the ping-pong table in the basement.
So we decked it out in decor and my mom/grandma Barbara's china and silver utensils.








Uncle Chase isn't around when Andy and I are there too, so I had to take a few pictures of him with some of the kids.






Thanksgiving dinner wouldn't be a Thanksgiving dinner with the Morgan's without...
SLUSH!
Frozen fruit/juice mixer smashed up with Sprite poured on top!
It's only a tradition that is eaten on Thanksgiving thru New Years Day..
It feels weird to eat it any other time of the year!





We can't wait to spend Thanksgiving with the McDonald's!
We'll be eating dinner then going to see the movie Frozen! 

Happy Pre-Thanksgiving everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment