Sunday, November 3, 2013

Halloween 2013

Halloween was a little uneventful this year...
Andy and I got home from our separate trips the night before, 
and Andy unfortunately came home way sick.
So Halloween morning came and he headed to school only to find out it had been cancelled and came right back home and got in bed. 
6-7 hours later he woke up feeling much better.
(Thanks to the "On-Guard" pills I was making him take + diffusing in the bedroom)
We went to Shopko to see if they had anything we could be last minute, and nothing.


Before we headed up to Provo to visit my great aunt Lana, Mike's kids came over and trick or treated.
They all looked so cute!
Hayden was the only one I got a picture of though...


I know, I know, we are "those" kind of people.
But we truly aren't that bad, only for special occasions!
I saw this bee costume at Target and just had to buy it.



Parker and Ryan love each other, it's so cute!


Parker-Dobby, Ryan-Monkey, Kendrick-Iron Man, Cole-Hedwig, Paige-Strawberry
(Vince and Katie were Ginny and Harry, so they were the Potters basically! Best costumes ever!)


Andy and I last minute decided to just throw on football jersey's my parents had and baseball pants (wth, i know)
Last year we said we'd be better, and we weren't. 
So this year we said we'd be better next year, we'll see if it really happens.



Family Halloween Picture 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment