Monday, July 8, 2013

Favorite Things...

These are a few of my favorite things...at this moment.

1. Pandora Radio Station
"Summer Oldies"
At this current moment I'm listening to 
"Let's Stay Together" by Al Green
and literally that's only one out of tons of oldie but goodie songs!
I love jamming to this station!



2. Vacations!
In 4 days, I get to go on a road trip with my best friend.
Just us. 
No one else, and I couldn't be more excited!
We are in need of some alone time with just the two of us.
So where better to head off to, than the Legacy in sunny Saint George, UT.
ps. best friend=husband


3. Summer Storms
Normally, I'm not too big of rain,
 but during the summer there is just something that is so refreshing about it!
And definitely needed!



4. When our ever occuring drive to Provo has fun events like this...


Yes, that is a thug guys' dog riding on his motorcycle with him.
and yes, I took this in passing...i'm that good!


5. Not working...all week!
I couldn't be more thrilled right now about this!
I've been neglecting my house pretty bad the past few weeks,
so it'll be soo nice to have this time to get lots of stuff done!


6. July!
I love this month!
It's so busy with fun activities with family and friends.
We had the fourth, then St. George, then the 24th of July, then Lagoon!
Plus much more!

Us in 2011, the last time we have been to Lagoon.


Love, B

Can't wait for St. George at the end of this week!
That will most likely be my next post!

1 comment:

  1. Not going to lie I almost got jealous when I read that you and your best friend were going to st George and it wasn't me but because its Andy I'm ok with that! :) love you guys have fun

    ReplyDelete