Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day

Mother's Day was a very laid back day, we had been in St. George for a friends wedding.
We drove home with my parents on Sunday and then headed straight to Andy's parents for dinner.
I felt so lucky that I got to be with my mom for a little bit this year on Mother's Day, even if it was only on a 4 hour car ride.
I love my mom so much, she's really the best.
I look up to her so much.
She's the person I always want to be like when I grow up.
She's so brave, and isn't afraid to stand up for what she wants/believes in.
She's a strong and beautiful woman, on the inside and out.
People tell me all the time that I look and sound just like her, and to me, that's the best compliment I could ever recieve.
I mean, look at her!
THE.PRETTIEST.




Thanks for putting up with me mom!
I love you so much!
Love, B


No comments:

Post a Comment