Friday, May 3, 2013

First

I was looking through old pictures and reminscing about our relationship,
so I thought I'd share all of our firsts! In honor of our First Anniversary!


first time I documented my "stalking" of Andy...
(isn't he the cutest?!)
2006






first "hang out":
February 15, 2011
Yes, first hang out and first kiss, same night.
Oh and don't think I didn't have wicked butterflies living in my stomach!
first kiss:
February 15, 2011
For very good reasons, I don't have a picture of this one, but I can tell you all about it ;)
Andy came over for the first time, we had never hung out before in our lives.
I had always had my eye on him obviously, but until this day, I was always, "Chase's little sister".
Heather and I were watching Lord of the Rings.
When the movie had ended, we started kissing.
Yup, we were both pretty quick like that. Ha!


first date:
 March 2, 2011
Andy picked me up to go on our first date at Ventana.
We went to a BYU Basketball game,
*we only stayed for half of the game, Andy gave me a piggy back ride all the way from the Marriott Center to our car which was a mile away at least (picture taken while on his back), and as we got to the car I couldn't find my phone anywhere. So we drove back to the Marriott Center and Andy searched around our seats. After calling Heather 10+ times we finally got a hold of her and she said it was at the apartment. I was so thankful to Andy for not thinking I was a total crazy!*, 
then to Jimmy Johns to get sandwiches.
And ate our sandiwches in the parking lot of the Provo Temple.
Though it was NOT our first time being together, it was special.


first birthdays together:
March of 2011
For our first birthdays together, we went on a date to Pizzeria 712,
where we were both nervous and didn't understand the menu.
We ordered something random, and it came out with onions on it (which I hate),
but I proceeded to eat them not wanting him to think I was dumb for picking them off.
On his birthday, I decorated his whole room with balloons and candy while he was at church.


first time she knew:
We had gone out by the lake to go for a run together, and when we arrived back at my apartment,
we sat in the parking lot and that's when I knew we could do this for forever.
And I told him that right then!
(I know, I know, it took me forever! Sorry babe!)

first time he knew:
 I could probably guess when he first knew, and I would say from the beginning.
But I asked him just in case ;)
 "Within a month after we started seeing each other!"
Awe, melt my heart!

first pets:
Our first pets we ever got together were the fish!
Shockingly, we still have them!


first time going through the temple:
April 4, 2012
For our very first time, we went through the Provo Utah Temple.

Three days later, we headed south to take our engagements and
had the chance to go through my favorite temple for our first time!
first house:
March 5, 2013


first anniversary
May 3, 2013

(pictures to come later, right now, I just want to enjoy my weekend with my husband!)

No comments:

Post a Comment