Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Fall Festivities

Two days compiled into one post!

Sunday Night:
Pumpkin Carving.
For girls night out on Priesthood session night, we went and bought pumpkins to carve and didn't have time to carve them until last sunday night!
It was fun to carve the pumpkins and have see Kendrick and Ryan 
so excited to make spiders in their pumpkins!


My Pumpkin...The Little Mermaid

Kendrick's Pumpkin...Spider

Andy's Pumpkin...Believe In CT Wolf!

Ryan's Pumpkin...Spider

Dad's Pumpkin....USC Trojans




Monday Night:
Gardner Village with my girls!




 




I love my girls more than words can express!

Pumpkin Pie Cake!
Soooo yummy!!

We struggle when it comes to taking pictures...but I still love them!

I love fall and all the activities!
And just because it is Halloween, doesn't mean fall is over! 
We still have all of November!

Love, B


No comments:

Post a Comment