Saturday, September 29, 2012

The Big 5 Year Old


On September 27th, it was Kendrick's 5th birthday!
I don't know how he turned 5 this fast...I swear it was yesterday he was just born 
and I became an Aunt for the first time!
He's the smartest 5 year old I know, and if I do say so myself, one of the cutest too!
I am definitely spoiled to have a nephew like Kendrick!


On his birthday, we had a BBQ at my parents house for his birthday.
He invited a few friends, and then all the cousins on our side and the Wurtz side.
The kids played outside while the adults chatted inside.
Until it started to pour rain that is.. 



Kendrick and his friend from school, Marie


All the kids

Parker showing me his muscles!












Ryan wasn't very happy until his brother shared one of his new toys.





Leslie made Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes so each kid could decorate their own.
Super cute!

It was a fun night to celebrate the birth of the oldest grandkid on the Morgan side!


Happy Birthday Buddy!
Love, Bailey


No comments:

Post a Comment