Saturday, September 22, 2012

It's a Birthday!

My parents (and I) don't work on Fridays,
so it was nice and convientent that my dad's birthday fell on a Friday this year!
Once a semester, my dad (the Young Men's President), and the bishop
and other youth leaders, take J-Dawgs to the youth that attend Timpview High School.
So Katie decided to surprise my dad by all of us showing up with a cake!
All the youth sang happy birthday to my dad as well.

"Happy Birthday Grandpa!"

(I can't figure out why the cake won't rotate the right way..so sorry!)

While we were at the park with my dad, Chase skyped me!
So he got to wish my dad a happy birthday as well!


The grandkids swinging at the park on Grandpa's birthday!

 ---

The rest of the day, my parents had planned to go up to Salt Lake to go shopping.
And I invited myself..(of course I asked permission first)!
So we went to Gygi's to look around for a bit!
(first time there, and I loved it!)
And then we decided to ride the trax to City Creek.
Also, a first time for me, and my mom!


After shopping, my dad had a make up game for Softball.
So we got to go watch that.
My grandparents and Aunt (whose husband is on the team), came to watch as well.
Then they took us to dinner after for my dad's birthday.


It was a fun day just spending it with my parents!
I think it turned out to be a great birthday for him (at least I hope)!

Happy Birthday!
Love you Dad!

Love, B

No comments:

Post a Comment