Monday, March 28, 2016

Easter Sunday

I'll probably say it every holiday, and probably as Hazel gets older I'll say it's even better, but 
holidays with kids are so much more fun!
Since Easter landed the day after my birthday, I of course requested (which she as probably going to do any way), Lamb for dinner! 
The perfect birthday/Easter Sunday dinner!
My grandparents Morgan came, as well as my Uncle David, Great Aunt Lana, my parents neighbor Bill, Phill/Leslie (&kids), my parents and us - were all the people at dinner.
Before dinner we had the annual Easter Egg hunt that Grandma & Grandpa do in their backyard.








Sitting on grass for the first time..not the biggest fan (or it was naptime..either or)





Annual Easter Picture...
Totally missing Parker & Cole, which makes us all sad!

But it was still a wonderful Easter Sunday!

(if only I showed you all the group picture outtakes...
let's just say I may have had to edit this picture a bit)

No comments:

Post a Comment