Thursday, January 29, 2015

8 Weeks


How far along? 8 Weeks 2 Days

Weight gain? None, some days when I can't eat I lose a few pounds but nothing drastic.

Maternity Clothes? Nope, but I mostly wear pajamas all day since I have no where to go.

Stretch marks? Nope.

Sleep? Right now, I'm sleeping okay. I wake up tired but all in all I sleep fine.

Best moment this week? Seeing the baby again. We thought we had miscarried friday, so when we went to the doctor she told us that she didn't think we had but we could do an UltraSound again just to be sure there was still a heartbeat. There was and it was the best thing to hear ever!

Miss anything? Not being sick. I thought I was sick before, but ever since my appointment on Monday I've been so nauseous.

Cravings? I still only can really eat apples, saltines, GingerAle, and sometimes yogurt.

Any Aversions? Most food smells. Even if something sounds good to me, when I smell it, I feel sick.

Showing?  No, bloated yes, but not really showing.

Belly button in or out?  In

Wedding ring on or off? On

Happy or Moody?  Both! Depends on the day.

Looking forward to? Being far enough along to hopefully not be sick anymore.




No comments:

Post a Comment