Saturday, February 15, 2014

Love Day 2014

A couple days before Valentines, we went around to all of our nieces/nephews and doorbell ditched with a fun surprise for each of them on the porch.
We had a blast doing it, and hope all the kids liked a little love from Aunt Bailey and Uncle Andy!

 




---

On Valentines Day, we had some close friends come over for a pizza night.
We made homemade pizza and played games.
Very fun getting together with all of us, since we don't get to see Heather and AJ much!





I love LOVE! So much!
I've never been a fan of Valentines Day (the commercialized version), but I love LOVE, I love my loved ones, etc.
Love is an amazing thing!
One minute you feel like you can't love anymore than you are already loving, but then something happens and your heart explodes!
I'm not pregnant, but that's what I've heard its like when you have kids.
It definitely happened when I married Andy, and my love for him continues to make my heart explode a little more everyday!
I love Andy so much!
Hope your "love" day was amazing!
Love, B


No comments:

Post a Comment