Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Cole Wallace

We welcomed this handsome boy into the world on August 20, 2013 at 10:51am.
He is most definitely his father's son, and is our biggest "grandkid" yet!
9lbs 2oz - 21.5in
He is a very healthy big boy and we love him!

Cole Wallace Morgan

I won't post very many pictures, but I couldn't help but post the "little details", 
because of course they are my favorite!










I've probably said this before, but it is my mom's tradition to buy the "take home outfit".
So we had gone out the weekend or two before and picked out this cute outfit!
Luckily it was pants and a jacket because the size we got was "up to 7lbs"!
Luckily it all fit him because he is long, and it looks so cute!

Let's just say, I'm smitten!
But who wouldn't be?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment