Friday, February 1, 2013

January

In my "Fresh Start" post, I stated in the physical section that I'd be doing a health goal each month. Well January has now come and gone, 
and I completed {better than I thought I could} my January health goal!

January=No soda
Ya, you heard me...

None of this!

It wasn't as hard for me as I thought it would be...most of the time.
There was the occasional sip from Andy's soda I'd take, or the occasional "Shoot I wasn't supposed to order a drink" kind of a moments. 
But all in all, I did it! 
Not only did I do it, but I've actually been doing it since December 1st.
I messed up a lot in December so I figured I could try again in January.

I don't know for sure if it helped weight wise like I was hoping 
{since I ate like crap to calm my craving of soda}, BUT I think it was good for me to do.
I hate being dependent on soda as a drink.
I may splurge every once in a while, but I don't know that I'll be drinking it much anymore.

For February I am doing the Fab Ab February that I found via Pinterest!


Feel free to join if you'd like to!
I'll give you an update on how I did at the end of February.

Love, B

1 comment: