Thursday, December 27, 2012

First Timer

With the big snow storm the yesterday, I really wanted to go sledding!
So Andy and I ran to Shopko to buy a few sleds, then headed to my parents to meet Kendrick and Ryan.
We got all bundled up and ready to go out and sled down the foothills across the street from my parents house.
It was Kendrick and Ryan's first time EVER going sledding!
Pretty sure they loved it!
We are going again tomorrow.





Bailey and Kendrick

Andy and Ryan

Bailey and the boys

The boys

Leslie even went down once with the boys!



Kendrick by himself!


Ryan by himself!



Kendrick hike up high with Andy to go down the bigger hill.




Getting ready to go down!


Belle enjoyed the snow so much!

After we were done across the street, we headed over to my parents yard again to play some more.


Kendrick doing snow angels


It was a fun afternoon with the boys!
But boy oh boy are my legs and arms tired!
Can't wait to do it again!!

Side note:
When we came inside to get ready and leave, I couldn't find my phone anywhere, I was scared I lost it in the snow while sledding. So we ran home and did the Find My iPhone, and it said that it was by my parents playground, so we ran back and started raking the snow to find my buried phone! When I did a snow angel with Kendrick it must have fallen out of my pocket...luckily we found it and it works great still! Phew!

Love, B

No comments:

Post a Comment