Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Paige Avery Morgan

November 5, 2012
We got the text from Leslie saying she was headed to the hospital.
Around 12:00pm, she was admitted and was staying at the hospital to have the baby!
I headed to the hospital around then to start taking some picture of
what the day was looking like for Paige's birthday.
Bright sunny, fall day!




Around 3:30pm, Leslie's water was broken and labor was started.
At 6:01pm Paige Avery Morgan was born into the world!
Such an amazing day for everyone.
6lbs 7oz, beautiful baby girl!

Below are just a few of the picture I was privileged to take throughout the day!





Grammy Mac

Grandma Morgan

Grandpa Morgan



Aunt Bailey

Daddy and Paige
 








Uncle Andy


Uncle Vince

Aunt Katie



     

Taking Paige home:


"Little Details"


Ears are my favorite!


The nurse had Phill pick out a bow for her, and of all the colors he chose, Navy Blue was it!
Go BYU.
 



The outfit was premie, and came with a hat..that did not fit!


The carseat:

Not happy at first....

But was fast asleep by the time she got to the van.
  


It was such an amazing day for me especially,
(of course for Phill and Leslie as well)
having the opportunity to be there all day.
I can't thank Phill and Leslie enough for letting me be there!

I may be biased, but I think I have the cutest niece ever!
Love you Paige!

Love, B


1 comment: