Thursday, July 5, 2012

Fourth of July

Seriously, my favorite holiday!
I don't know what it is about it, but I really do love it!
I dont do much on the holiday but I still find something about walking around and seeing everyone dressed in Red, White, Blue, or a combo of all three.
It's so fun!

Every year, we wake up early and head down to see the balloons.
This year was nice because we live just down the street, so we got to walk there!

It's so crazy to stand right in the middle of all the balloons while they are filling up,
you feel like you are just being engulfed in balloon!





This is called a "kiss" when two balloons go in the air and touch each other for a while.




This balloon is HUGE. It's so big that they can't fly it in Utah County
because there is no where big enough for them to land again.

 After the balloons we went and ate breakfast at my parents ward breakfest.
Andy and I headed down to pick up Belle and walk to the parade.
We were running a little late so we drove and parked by my Aunt Lana's house and walked to the parade.
It was Belle's first time going to a parade.
She did really well,
except for the loud sirens and guns scared her.


We love to head up to my Grandparents house to watch the Stadium of Fire fireworks.
So we went up there and sat on their balcony with a perfect view of the fireworks!


5:30pm
9:00pm

9:30pm

During the fireworks around 10:00pm
I have a few videos to post, but it won't let me at the moment, so check back later for those videos!

Happy 4th of July everyone!



Love,
The McDonalds

No comments:

Post a Comment